HB&O provides full suite of services to new client following DFK referral
HB&O has been providing a full range of services to Intrepid Control Systems UK Limited, following an introduction via a fellow UK based DFK firm.
Intrepid Control Systems is UK a wholly owned subsidiary of Intrepid Control Systems Inc of Maddison Heights Michigan USA. They contacted HB&O following two recommendations – one from fellow DFK firm, Wilson Wright, as well as from directly from DFK International.
HB&O worked with Carl Hills, UK Managing Director, to set up the UK company from scratch and establish all the necessary compliance processes and management systems needed to get the business off to a great start. HB&O’s services included:
- Setting up/training on Xero cloud accounting software
- Setting up/operating the payroll
- Specialist HR support including advising and putting in place Employment Contracts and an Employee Handbook
- IT assistance
- Establishing a Pension scheme for employees
- Introducing a Commercial Insurance Broker
- Helping the company locate premises
- Selecting suitable bankers and opening accounts
Although Carl had been building a customer base in the UK for some time and is a very experienced engineer, setting up and running a business required a new set of skills and knowledge. Carl said: “HB&O has taken us through every step of the process which has really taken the pressure off. They have been very supportive and responsive, which has meant our team has been able to focus on growing our UK business.
“I’m delighted to report that we have exceeded all our initial sales targets and look forward to continuing our relationship with HB&O as we grow,” Carl added.