Jeffrey Resnick, CPA and Steven Bokiess, CPA Join Friedman LLP as Partners
Friedman LLP welcomes two new partners!
Jeffrey Resnick is a partner at Friedman with in-depth and broad experience spanning more than 30 years. Jeffrey advises clients across a variety of industries with a focus on closely-held businesses in the apparel and consumer products, real estate, health care and nonprofit arenas.
Prior to joining Friedman, Jeffrey served as a tax partner at Mazars USA LLP. His specializations include:
- Advising closely-held and family-owned businesses on strategic tax planning opportunities;
- Guiding apparel and manufacturing clients on succession planning strategies; and
- Assisting consumer product companies in structuring international operations
Jeffrey earned his B.S. from Brooklyn College. His affiliations include the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, he is a former Board Member of Community Board 15 in Brooklyn and a former President and Board Member of Young Israel of Bedford Bay and former Treasurer of Young Israel of Woodmere.
Steven Bokiess is a partner at Friedman in the real estate group with more than 20 years of experience. He specializes in advising prominent real estate organizations involved in a wide range of properties and brings extensive expertise to the financial arena. Previously, Steven spent nearly 10 years as a partner in the hedge fund practice of a Big 4 firm.
Prior to joining Friedman, Steven served as a tax partner at FGMK. His specializations include:
- Advising organizations on entity structuring alternatives;
- Providing tax consulting on complex Subchapter K partnership matters and Subchapter S corporate matters; and
- Advising on transfer pricing and international structuring.
Steven earned both his B.S. in Accounting and M.S. in Taxation from DePaul University. His affiliations include the Association for Financial Professionals, Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors and the Turnaround Management Association.